Characteristics of Kiki:
- stable, thus it is difficult for the kid to overturn it;
- made from high-quality birch plywood that is durable and lasts for years;
- the step and standing platform is covered with structured surface that minimises the danger of slipping, if water or some other liquid gets on the tower (which is inevitable in kitchen or bathroom).
- the edges are finished with natural OSMO oil wax, which brings out the distinct structure of the plywood and gives the tower a unique design;
- long lifetime: best age for use is 1,5 - 5 years;
- the height of the tower step: 46,5 cm;
- dimensions in the tower-position: height 90 cm, width 45 cm, depth on the floor surface 47 cm;
- easy to assemble according to assembly manual included in the package (the package includes everything needed for assembly);
- easy to clean and maintain;
- designed in Estonia.
- With the help of Kiki the kid can act independently and satisfy his/her natural curiosity, while the parents gain valuable freedom minutes (or even hours). And thus the atmosphere at home is much more relaxed.
- With the Kiki tower a kid can rise to the adult’s “playground” and give a helping hand in preparing a meal in the kitchen or at some other higher surface which is otherwise unreachable for the kid.
- By placing Kiki by the sink, the kid can practice independently washing of hands or teeth, while mom can finally comb her hair undisturbed or dad tie his tie.
- Kiki can also be placed in the desk-position, allowing the kid to eat, play or draw by his/her own desk.
Kiki is designed by a wonderful product designer Pavel Sidorenko.
Why Kiki is the best for your kid?